The purpose of this role is to support the Portfolio and Assets Sales Unit in managing sales of assets of Family Homes Funds Ltd with a focus on effective and successful closing of generated sales leads on the housing units across all the project locations.
- Oversee and Manage the sales and reporting process for assigned legacy estate(s). Ensure that reporting is accurate and consistent. Review reports from Agents and track engagement process leading to commitment.
- Liaise with partner mortgage banks to ensure prompt processing of requests. Follow up with FMBN for approvals and disbursements.
- Evaluate the marketability of new development proposals including suggestions in relation to layout, unit mix, house types, sales price, design and specifications.
- Prepare a sales and marketing report in respect of all new development including information on values and sales strategy/plan.
- Liaise directly or through appointed agents to execute the sales of assigned portfolio of homes.
- Oversee individual sales contracts ensuring that agreements in relation to price and terms are in line with agreed policy.
- Ensure that actual sales are in line with targets and those sales milestones including payments are in line with sales agreement.
- Ensure that the company achieves at least 40% pre-sales on all developments prior to commencement.
Customer Relationship Management
- Ensure the provision of the highest quality before and after sales service to all purchasers on current available for sale portfolio.
- Ensure day to day maintenance of purchasers’ database ensuring that new leads are added in a timely manner and the integrity of data is maintained.
- Present fortnightly sales report to the Line Manager including performance against target and proposing future direction.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Planning and Time Management
- Critical Thinking and Analysis
- Tenacity and Ethics
- Good understanding of the Nigerian mortgage market and system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
Individual should possess a minimum of a HND or a Bachelor’s degree in any field preferably a social-science related field. Must have completed NYSC.
Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in Sales and Marketing in real estate.
Mode of Application: