The Family Homes Funds Ltd is a Social Housing Finance Company. The Company aims to improve access to affordable houses for Nigerians on low income through financial support for public and private sector developers promoting low cost housing for Nigerian indigenes.
A highly skilled and ethical team is critical to the success of the organization. It is in that regard that we seek to recruit a suitably qualified, result oriented and exceptional professional who meets the criteria to fill up the vacant position of Rent2Own Manager.
Requirements and Experience
Prospective candidate should possess the following key requirements
▪ First degree in Accounting / Economics / Business Administration or related field from an accredited institution, Bachelor’s degree in Project management from top-tier program
▪ Professional certification CFA, ACCA, ICAN and/or MBA or a similar qualification is required for this role
▪ Minimum of 10 years’ cognate post graduate experience in Finance, 7 years of which should have been spent in a real estate project management role in a Corporate or Investment Bank.
▪ Promote the Rent to Own Scheme to key stakeholders, particularly financial institutions, co-operatives etc.
▪ Assist Mortgage Partners to set up processes and structures for originating Rent to Own loans.
▪ Manage and oversee compliance with Service Agreement by Mortgage Partners particularly information flow to the Fund.
▪ Manage the Rent to Own Loan Portfolio
▪ Oversee effective and timely recovery capability to minimize loan losses
▪ Report monthly on the loan portfolio performance to the management team
FHFL is committed to providing attractive, and highly competitive remuneration package as well as a conducive working environment. The office location is in Abuja.
The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply, please use “Rent2Own” as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (saved with your full names) to email@example.com, Application closes on the 25th September 2020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More details about FHFL can be found on our website – www.fhfl.com.ng.