The Family Homes Funds Ltd is a Social Housing Finance Company. The Company aims to improve access to affordable houses for Nigerians on low income through financial support for public and private sector developers promoting low cost housing for Nigerian indigenes.
A highly skilled and ethical team is critical to the success of the organization. It is in that regard that we seek to recruit a suitably qualified, result oriented and exceptional professional to fill up the vacant position of an Internal Auditor.
Prospective candidate will have the following key responsibilities.
- Develop annually a risk-based internal audit plan for Audit Committee review and approval.
- Oversee the implementation of the approved plan, ensure proper resourcing for implementation of the plan, and adjust the plan as needed in response to changes in FHF’s business risks, operations, programs, systems, and controls.
- Ensure senior management and Audit Committee are apprised of any changes needed in the internal audit plan.
- Ensure methodical documentation of work plans, testing results, conclusions, and recommendations. Follow up on findings and corrective actions.
- Perform organization-wide risk assessments to identify significant risks or exposure related to internal controls or compliance with FHF’s policies and procedures, laws and regulations, sponsored contract and efficiency of operations.
- Remain current on audit and regulatory oversight trends and develop a risk-based approach incorporated into the annual audit plan.
- Evaluate audit management report for implementation and ensure accuracy of programmatic and financial reporting.
The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Individual should be a Chartered member of ISACA or ICAN/ ACCA, CFA, ACA in addition to a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related qualification from a top-tier program
Required Years of Experience
Minimum of 12 years’ post NYSC experience in an Audit, 6 years of which should be as Internal Auditor.
How to Apply
To apply, please use “Internal Aditor” as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (saved with your full names) to firstname.lastname@example.org, Application closes on the 26th February 2021.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.