The Family Homes Funds Ltd is a Social Housing Finance Company. The Company aims to improve access to affordable houses for Nigerians on low income through financial support for public and private sector developers promoting low-cost housing for Nigerian indigenes.
A highly skilled and ethical team is critical to the success of the organization. It is in that regard that we seek to recruit a suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professional to fill up the vacant position of GM, Finance and Administration.
Requirements and Experience
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualification
▪ First degree in Accounting / Economics / Business Administration or related field from an accredited institution
▪ Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, or similar discipline is an added advantage
▪ Relevant professional certifications e.g ACA, ACCA, CFA is required for this position
▪ At least 15 years senior-level Corporate Finance and Real Estate project financing, financial management expertise, including taxation, compliance, reporting and legal issues
▪ Ability to establish controls around financial data used in executive management information
▪ Ability to understand information technology systems, especially business systems.
FHFL is committed to providing attractive, and highly competitive remuneration package as well as a conducive working environment. The office location is in Abuja.
The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply, please use “GM Finance and Admin” as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (saved with your full names) to firstname.lastname@example.org, Application closes on the 20th August 2020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More details about FHFL can be found on our website – www.fhfl.com.ng.