EMPLOYMENT VACANCY AT FAMILY HOMES FUNDS LIMITED
The Family Homes Funds Ltd is a Social Housing Finance Company jointly owned by the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Nigeria Sovereign Investments Authority. The Company aims to improve access to affordable houses for Nigerians on low income through financial support for public and private sector developers promoting low cost housing projects.
A highly skilled and ethical team is critical to our success. It is in that regard that the Company seeks to recruit a suitably qualified, result oriented and exceptional professional to fill up the vacant position of a Credit/Loan Administration Officer.
FHFL is committed to providing attractive, and highly competitive remuneration package as well as a conducive working environment. The office location is in Abuja.
The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please use “CREDIT/LOAN ADMINISTRATION OFFICER” as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (saved with your full names) to email@example.com, Application closes on the 25th, May 2020.
Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More details about FHFL can be found on our website – www.fhfl.com.ng.
|Job Title:||Credit/Loan Administration Officer||Reports to:
|Head of Finance|
|Department||Finance and Administration||Job Location||FHFL, Abuja|
|Job Purpose, Responsibilities & Complexities|
|Objective/Purpose of the Job Role:
Credit/Loan Administrator will be responsible for the implementation of loan administration policy: Maintain all loan accounts including Interest calculation, Loan Billing and Invoicing including fees that are due for payment, Review disbursement requests.
Role holder is expected to work closely with Investment and Finance and Administration team, to ensure implementation and execution of FHFL Lending policy, manage all debt profile and present timely status updates to ensure that the past due obligations of principal and interest are tracked, loans and commitment fees, are monitored and controlled to mitigate risk and fulfill business requirements. Performed data integrity procedures between the product processor and the credit database to ensure reliable and accurate information.
· Research and evaluate client’s credit worthiness
· First line responsibility for implementing the Loan Administration Policy
· Maintain Loan Files (Digital and Hard Copy)
· Maintain Loan Accounts including Interest calculations
· Loan Billing and Invoicing including Fees
· Review Disbursement Requests
· Arrears Management
· Loans Portfolio Reporting
· Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses
· Negotiate loan terms with clients
· Monitor loan payments and track defaulters
· Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
· Ensure all leading procedures comply with regulations
· Review and update when necessary the company’s policy guide
· Review credit portfolio for sustained quality, performance and compliance with approved terms and conditions as well as credit policies.
· Develop periodical reviews and propose changes to existing credit policies.
· Conduct monthly & quarterly portfolio reviews and determine impairment
· Conduct periodic review of loan administration policy and procedures to streamline workflow.
· Ensure compliance with the internal policy, credit approval terms and conditions regulatory ratios / policies etc.
· Ensure all approved investments are administered in a safe and sound manner and in compliance with credit policies and procedures.
· Manage daily administration for loan documentation in full compliance with the internal standards and external regulatory requirements.
· Review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties to ensure proper and efficient delivery of credit administration duties.
· Liaise with the Legal Unit and ensure that all security documentations comply with terms of approval and are enforceable.
· Ensures that contractual payment delinquencies are identified promptly, and emerging problem credits are classified on a timely basis
|Key Result Areas|
|· Credit/Loan Admin processes and transactions
· Synergy and collaboration
· Business acumen and relations with key stakeholders
· Reporting and documenting
· Knowledge and stakeholder management
· Deep understanding of the Housing finance, Mortgage,
· Experience in financial services
· Strong proficiency in analyzing and evaluating financial information
· Computer proficiency particularly with spreadsheet
· Attention to detail; thorough and accurate
· Assets & Liabilities Management
· Proven leadership, negotiating and influencing skills
· Excellent interpersonal, organization, networking and communication (verbal and written) skills
· Understanding of Credit/loan Administration
· Strong analytical skills
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
· Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
· Ability to pay attention to details
· High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
· Excellent and proven planning, organizational and coordination skills
· Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Ability to multitask and function effectively under pressure
· High sense of drive and resilience
· Integrity and confidentiality
|Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirement|
|Educational / Professional
· Good first degree in finance or accounting.
· A post graduate degree, MBA or Professional Certification in any relevant field is an added advantage
· At least 6years relevant experience out of which 3 years must be in similar role
· Job experience should be within Mortgage, Housing/Investment Finance.
· GM Finance and Admin
· Head of Finance
· All employees
· All customers
· All other relevant stakeholders
|HR Signature/Date||Reporting Manager Sign/Date|