Business Analyst – Intern Role
The Family Homes Funds Ltd is a Social Housing Finance Company. The Company aims to improve access to affordable houses for Nigerians on low income through financial support for public and private sector developers promoting low-cost housing for Nigerian indigenes.
A highly skilled and ethical team is critical to the success of the organization. It is in that regard that we seek to recruit a suitably qualified, result-oriented and exceptional professional to fill up the vacant position of an Intern- Business Analyst.
The prospective candidate will have the following key responsibilities
- Support on the preparation of periodic performance reports through data collection and report writing
- Assist in regular reporting of FHFL job created numbers based on an agreed-upon template
- Contribute to designing, conducting, and documenting strategic researches, studies and evaluations as required to guide decision making and ensure customer satisfaction
- Support in the production of thought pieces, reports, and commercial outputs
- Support in the initiation and execution of FHFL social and environmental impact initiatives
- Evaluate audit management report for implementation and ensure accuracy of programmatic and financial reporting
- Any additional duties or responsibility that may be assigned by the Strategy & Business Performance Manager
The role is open to young, energetic professionals who are interested in building a career in the construction finance industry. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree, Have basic I.T Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Required Years of Experience
Entry-level of 1-2 years of work experience Interest in development issues
How to Apply
To apply, please use “Intern – Business Analyst” as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (saved with your full names) to firstname.lastname@example.org, Application closes on the 5th September 2020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More details about FHFL can be found on our website – www.fhfl.com.ng.