Account Executive Role
The Family Homes Funds Ltd is a Social Housing Finance Company. The Company aims to improve access to affordable houses for Nigerians on low income through financing both public and private sector developers by promoting low cost housing for Nigerian indigenes.
A highly skilled and ethical team is critical to the success of the organization. It is in that regard that we seek to attract and recruit a suitably qualified, result oriented and exceptional professional to fill up the vacant position of Finance Executive within the finance department.
Requirements and Experience
Prospective candidate should possess the following qualification
▪ First degree in Accounting from a reputable institution, Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, or similar discipline is an added advantage.
▪ Relevant professional certifications e.g ICAN, ACA, ACCA, is required for this position
▪ Minimum of 3years of relevant work experience working in the position of Account Executive. Prospective applicants must have the following competencies.
- A good understanding of day to day accounts operations such as review and processing of financial transactions
- Preparing and keeping proper record of payment vouchers
- Management of all tax related matters
- Budget monitoring and tracking
- Management of petty cash accounts and tracking
- Updating financial ledgers as well as any other responsibilities that may be assigned
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned
▪ Ability to understand information technology systems (Microsoft office application).
FHFL is committed to providing attractive, and highly competitive remuneration package as well as a conducive working environment. The office location is in Abuja.
The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply, please use “Account Executive” as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (saved with your full names) to email@example.com, Application closes on the 14th September 2020.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
More details about FHFL can be found on our website – www.fhfl.com.ng.