The information contained in this Request for Proposals document (“RFP”) or subsequently provided to Applicants, whether verbally or in documentary or any other form by or on behalf of Family Homes Funds Limited (In Formation (“the Company”) , or any of its employees or advisers, is provided to Applicants on the terms and conditions set out in this RFP and such other terms and conditions subject to which such information is provided.
The (Company FHFL), its employees and advisers make no representation or warranty and shall have no liability to any person including any Applicant under any law, statute, rules or regulations or tort, principles of restitution or unjust enrichment or otherwise for any loss, damages, cost or expense which may arise from or be incurred or suffered on account of anything contained in this RFP or otherwise, including the accuracy, adequacy, correctness, reliability or completeness of the RFP and any assessment, assumption, statement or information contained therein or deemed to form part of this RFP or arising in any way in this Selection Process.
The (Company FHFL) also accept no liability of any nature whether resulting from negligence or otherwise, howsoever caused, arising from reliance of any Applicant upon the statements contained in this RFP.
The (Company FHFL) may in its absolute discretion, but without being under any obligation to do so, update, amend or supplement the information, assessment or assumption contained in this RFP.
The issue of this RFP does not imply that the (Company FHFL) is bound to select an Applicant or to appoint the Selected Applicant, as the case may be for the consultancy and the (Company FHFL) reserves the right to reject all or any of the proposals without assigning any reason whatsoever. The Applicants shall bear all costs associated with or relating to the preparation and submission of Proposals including but not limited to preparation, copying, postage, delivery fees, expenses associated with any demonstrations or presentations which may be required by the (Company FHFL) or any other costs incurred in connection with or relating to its Proposal.
All such costs and expenses will remain with the Applicant and the (Company FHFL) shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the same or for any other costs or other expenses incurred by an Applicant in preparation or submission of the Proposal, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the Selection Process.
The Family Homes Funds Limited (FHFL) is a social housing initiative promoted by the Federal Government of Nigeria as part of its Social Intervention Programme. The Company is a Limited Liability Company with initial shareholding by the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority. Over the next 4 years, the company aims to invest up to N1.3trn in promoting the development of 500,000 homes for people on low income. In the process, the Company also aims to create up to 1,500,000 jobs.
With a growing portfolio currently spanning across nine (9) states, the organization is often required to send representatives out of station to engage with stakeholders within and outside Abuja.
Hence, the HR and Admin Unit on behalf of FHFL, is seeking the services of qualified travel and logistics service providers to efficiently attend to all travel and logistical needs of the organization.
The bids should be submitted in accordance with the specifications, terms, and conditions shown in this Request for Proposals (RfP). This RfP is being released to identify an experienced Travel and Logistics agency to carry out the services as detailed in this document. Prospective respondents are advised to read this information carefully prior to submitting a proposal.
SCOPE OF WORK
The company which is selected to perform the work will have to carry out the following functions:
- Receive travel and/or logistic requests from FHFL;
- Process FHFL travel bookings based on competitive comparison from different airlines with best prices for most appropriate routing;
- Source travel tickets with best pricing and identify the most direct and economical route;
- Procure and issue tickets for FHFL staff and guests on time;
- Manage airport transfers for staff and guests of FHFL;
- Provide and manage local transportation for staff and guests of FHFL;
- Manage hotel bookings for staff and guests of FHFL based on the travel policy;
- Arrange short stay accommodation for FHFL staff and guests;
- Process visa applications for FHFL staff and guests;
- Provide travel briefs/advice to FHFL staff and guests;
- Flexibility on ticket issuance on short notice when need be;
- Provide monthly bill statements;
- 24/7 support service to FHFL staff and guests.
*Please note that this list is not exhaustive.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE COMPANY AND PERSONNEL QUALIFICATION
- Extensive experience and a proven track record as travel and logistics agency. Minimum of 7 years experience in the travel business and logistics .
- Be a member or an affiliate of a relevant professional/trade association
- Financial stability to execute large volume of requests as payments will be in arrears
- Past experience in undertaking salary survey and compensation and benefit analysis
PROPOSAL GUIDELINES AND FORMAT
Prospective Consultants are required to submit their proposals in the following format:
- Approach and Strategy: Kindly provide a brief statement on the following.
- An understanding of the role as detailed in this RfP;
- A statement on your present capabilities as well as your plans in this regard.
- Process for receiving and attending to requests, including turnaround time.
- Would you envisage that any portion of this contract would be sub-contracted? What portion and why? Kindly let us know.
B. Corporate Profile: This should include the following information:
- Corporate profile document of the firm.
- Similar experience in past projects and their coverage area.
Consultant shall demonstrate ability to render the required services by providing evidence of similar projects successfully executed, including references and recommendation letters:
- A listing of your top 3 clients in the last 3 years
- A statement of proven track record and relevant experiences to the type of contractual arrangement FHFL is seeking.
- Financials/Consultancy Fees
A schedule of proposed fees with indicative payment terms.
The following guidelines are provided for standardizing the preparation and submission of proposals. The intent is to assist respondents in the preparation of their submission and to assist FHFL by simplifying the review process providing standards for comparison of submissions. Statements submitted in response to this RfP shall include a complete response to the requirements in this section in the order presented.
Proposals shall be printed double-sided, submitted on standard A4 paper, with easy to read font size and style. Pages shall be numbered and bound (spiral/ three-ring binder). Tabbed dividers should separate and identify the response items described below.
Respondents must submit one signed original, two copies, and one electronic (USB flash drive preferred) copy of the proposals Family Homes Limited. Submission is due 20tt March 2020, 2:00pm.
Proposals shall contain the following information in the order listed:
- Introductory Letter
The introductory letter should be addressed to:
The Managing Director.
Family Homes Funds Limited,
3rd Floor Sinoki House, Ademulegun Street, CBD- Abuja.
Attention – Head, HR and Administration
The letter should include contact name, mailing address and telephone number of the Consultant. The cover letter shall include a statement acknowledging the conditions stated in the RfP, referencing any exceptions contained in the response, and be signed by the Consultant.
- The Proposal
The proposal shall include:
- Company Profile
- Approach and strategy
- Experience in past projects
- Financial (Consultancy Fee)
- Conflict of Interest Statement
Submit a statement regarding any activities or relationships of the responder that might create a conflict of interest for the responder or FHFL, and, if such activities or relationships exist, a description of the facts, legal implications, and possible effects sufficient to permit FHFL to appreciate the significance of the conflict and react as appropriate.
Note any exceptions to the RfP requirements in their entirety.
- Supportive Information
This section may include graphs, charts photos, maps, references, etc., in support of the respondent’s qualifications and competence.
EVALUATION AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Project Selection Process
In order to be considered, a proposal consistent with the terms of this RfP must be submitted. The responsesto this RfP shall be reviewed by a nominated committee for completeness and evaluated against the stated criteria. The committee will then select and recommend the most competent Consultant to oversee the various construction projects around the states.
The selected Consultant will be invited to a kick-off meeting with the main objective of reviewing the work plan and expectations.
- Evaluation of Proposals
Applications will be evaluated, and the facility manager selected based on the following criteria:
Each bidder shall submit a technical proposal addressing the services required how they will meet the Centre’s requirements. The technical proposal will account for 70% of the total combined score.
- Technical Proposal (70%)
- Financial Proposal (30%)
- Late Proposals
Proposals arriving after the specified date and time will not be considered, nor will late proposals beopened. Each respondent assumes responsibility for timely submission of its proposal.
- Withdrawal or Modifications of Proposals
Any proposal may be withdrawn or modified by a written request signed by the respondents and received by FHFL prior to the final time and date for the receipt of proposals. Once the deadline is past, respondents are obligated to fulfill the terms of their proposal.
- Proposal Acceptance and Rejection
FHFL reserves the right to accept any proposal, to reject any and all proposals, and to call for new proposals, or dispense with the proposal process.
- Proposal Evaluation and Award
Evaluation will be made on the basis of the weighted scoring as noted in Evaluation and Selection Criteria section. The HR and Administrative Team and the set committee shall evaluate proposals submitted by recruitment consultancy firms.
- Request for Information
- Respond completely, accurately and succinctly to each of the items below:
- Provide the legal name of the entity submitting the proposal.
- Identify the number of years that the entity has been in existence and the number of years that the entity has been providing facility services.
- Provide the addresses of the headquarters location of the entity and of the location, if different, that would be responsible for the day-to-day performance of the services.
- Identify the form of your business of the entity (corporation, partnership, limited liability company etc…) If a corporation, identify the state of incorporation and whether the corporation is public or private
- Provide a summary of clients for which you or your team are currently providing services. Indicate the number of years for which your firm has provided such services to these clients.
- Of those identified in the response to the above item, provide a list of (2) references for a similar assignment. Include the name of the client, the contact person for that client site, the contact’s titles, phone number and address.
- Describe your firm’s approach to the assignment.
- Detail any of your firm’s special or unique capabilities, technology or operating procedures that would be of direct benefit to the site.
- List any affiliates or joint venture partners your firm intends to utilize in the performance of this assignment. Describe the nature of that utilization and how your firm will coordinate and interact with that affiliate or joint venture partner
- Provide a listing of individual and/or company accreditations, certifications and memberships pertinent to this assignment.
- Discuss your processes and policies regarding utilization of personnel on an overtime basis. Explain how your firm provides cover for personnel on vacation, leave of absence, or illness.
- Each bidder may have their own proposal version, but the technical proposal must be submitted as a separate document from the financial proposal. Please refer to attached Schedule of Services for guidance.
- Only proposals that fully address the mandatory services listed in the bidding requirement will be evaluated.
- Due date of submission: 20/03/2020 by 2:00PM. Proposals submitted after the stated date and time will not be accepted.
- Short-listed bidders may be invited to make presentations to the evaluation team.
* Nothing herein shall obligate FHFL to award a contract to any responding application.