Affordable Housing Fund is a product of the Family Homes Funds that aims to support the development of up to 500,000 Homes targeted at people on low income over the next 5 years. Towards achievement of this goal, we will work in partnership with public and private sector developers by providing competitively priced direct financing – both debt or equity to finance projects that meet our strategic objectives.
- Building Construction works.
- Associated Infrastructure including Estate Roads, Water, Sewage and Power.
- External Works and Landscaping.
- FHFL will not generally provide finance for land acquisition and associated costs or third party professional fees.
- Eligible organisations apply for finance.
- Proposals are assessed by FHFL for eligibility and viability.
- HFL responds with proposal outcome.
- Our potential partners will be either public
or private sector corporates including
co-operatives with credible track record of building homes.
- Organisations with innovative solutions to meeting the housing needs of Nigerians on low income.
- Housing projects that have measurable development impact, particularly creation of new jobs.
- Partners who meet all our eligibility requirements.